KEEPING YOU SAFE
The health, safety and security of visitors and exhibitors is the number one priority during our show.
Admission will be by ticket only. Tickets can be bought online here. We have split each day into two slots to control numbers. Once you have arrived you can stay as long as you require to fulfil your shopping needs. Tickets allow free re-admittance for the rest of the Fair. If you do not have access to a device a limited number of tickets are available on the door.
We suggest that visitors undertake a lateral flow test within 48 hours prior to arriving at the show.
Visitors will be temperature checked on entry to the Marquee. We have an unobtrusive machine that tests 30 people a second. You may not even know, but rest assured it is in operation.
Once you’ve entered the Marquee you will be remotely bag checked and asked to continue into the Foyer.
Visitors will be made aware of sanitiser stations.
Masks will be recommended in line with current advice but not mandatory.
The NHS Track and Trace QR Code will be available to scan at all show entrances
• If you are visiting from outside the United Kingdom, please follow the latest government guidance on travelling from abroad.
• On successful entry to England, visitors will be required to undertake a lateral flow test within 48 hours prior to arriving at the show
• Please then follow all other entry requirements listed above for all visitors
Due to the nature of the situation, this guidance may be updated at any point. Any major updates will be communicated to visitors immediately.
What safety precautions are being taken by staff and exhibitors at the show?
Our staff and exhibitors are committed to keeping you safe during your visit to the Fair. A number of measures have been put in place to ensure that you can still have a great day out.
We will fog the venue on the evening of Monday 27th and again on Thurs 30th to help control the spread of coronavirus . Fogging will commence at 22.00 on both days and is administered in a form similar to steam so there is no residue or damage to stock of any kind.
All staff will be double vaccinated or will be required to provide evidence of a negative LFT.
There will be hand sanitising stations situated across the entire show site, especially in areas where there are more touch points, e.g. on exhibitor stands.
We’ll be cleaning high touch-point areas more frequently – including all catering areas and toilets.
Exhibitors will clean their stands more frequently.
We will maintain numbers within the event so as not to be overcrowded.
Side doors will be left open where possible to aid ventilation.
The new structure has the latest ventilation system in place.
What can you do to help?
We have introduced a number of additional safety measures and guidance this year:
• If you feel unwell before the show, please don’t travel.
• During the show, if you feel unwell, please contact the closest member of the security team.
• Please adhere to the socially distanced queuing system in place to gain entry.
• We are recommending the use of face coverings especially when social distancing cannot be maintained.
• Please be respectful of all other visitors and their space at the fair.